Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
New Reply
Topic Options
#26441 - 02/08/08 05:29 PM my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b
jordon
Unregistered

My girl wants me to have sex 5 times a day but i only have time to fuck once a day

What should I do?

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#26442 - 02/08/08 06:33 PM Re: (NA) my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: Anonymous]
KristenS Offline

addict

Loc: NYC
Dear Jordon,
Is this really a question of time vs drive or is it really that the two of you have dispreportinate sex drives?

If you have to work to pay for the new bed to sleep with your partner - than she should be appreciative.

It you are using work as an excuse becuase (very common - very normal) she has a higher drive than you - than you are lieing.

EIther way, sounds like she needs some attention.

hugs,
ks

#26443 - 02/08/08 06:37 PM Re: (NA) my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: Anonymous]
cumgirl Offline

Cum Girl
addict

Loc: United Kingdom
Oh what a dilema.

Perhaps you could phone a friend.

Or ask the audience.

Or maybe go for 50/50.

Jordan I recommend that you find the time cos one day she might not want you to fuck her at all.

"Master, Master, I want sex 5 times a day."

"I do, I do, I do, I do, I do."

Guess I'm not gonna get it either.

#26455 - 02/08/08 07:56 PM Re: (NA) my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: cumgirl]
Rock Offline
old hand

I would try to find more time honestly. If I had a gf that wanted more sex then I would try and fullfill her needs.

#26460 - 02/09/08 01:24 AM Re: (NA) my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 time [Re: Rock]
theblackwren Offline
stranger

Loc: Houston, TX
I don't think it's quite that easy, Rock. When one partner has a higher sex drive than the other, it can make things... well, difficult.

One of my old girlfriends had a tremendous sex drive, and after a while, I simply could not hang. This really upset her, as she relied on sex to feel loved and desirable. I, on the other hand, was upset because all she seemed to talk about was how I didn't put out enough for her when I did plenty else in the relationship as well.

I guess my point is, that some people just have higher or lower desire for sex than others, and when that comes into play during a couple's time together, it's not always just a question of "grinning and bearing it." As guys, we tend to only have so many gos in us per day... \:\)

#26461 - 02/09/08 02:45 AM (NA) Re: (NA) my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 time [Re: theblackwren]
KristenS Offline

addict

Loc: NYC
If sex is an important part of your relationship than find a way to get your drives in sync.

Personally, I kinda like it when my lover is not fully satisfied. (dont tell him that) cos it meas he will be an animal when he gets a little taste.

keep em hungry
just not starving.
ks

#26485 - 02/09/08 12:25 PM Re: my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: Anonymous]
Shygirl Offline

addict

This is kind of a tricky area and I have run into this issue before. When your sex drive does not match your partner's it constantly leaves the other frustrated. That can eventually ruin a relationship.

I think what you have to do is talk to her about it. Perhaps her aggresive nature is a bit of a turn off to you. Each of us has different feelings about sex and some men still like to be the one "asking for it". I understand that men can feel threatned by a woman who is far more aggresive then they are.

Five times a day seems like a lot to me. Perhaps you guys can agree on how often if enough and work on it from there.

As an aggresive female I have had to learn to hold back with certain partners. I have to say though I know I can't be completely happy if I have to "hold back".

Best wishes in finding a happy balance...it can be done!

#26504 - 02/09/08 04:20 PM Re: my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: Shygirl]
Shuggie Offline
addict

At my age if i tried to rise to the occassion five times a day, i would probably have a heart attack by the end of the week. that being said, it would be like a dream come true if i had to try and keep my other half happy five times a day.

The fun with sex is, you don't always have to penetrate to have a good time, i'm pretty sure that most girls would be more than happy with a good tongue or even a good wrist that can guide a nice sized dildo into her burning body.

The first thing you have to do is talk to her, and come to some sort of compromise that will suit you both. either that or find a stand in to help you out, although i wouldn't seriously recommend that either.

But trust me, there are plenty of guys out there that would love to be in your position.

#26544 - 02/09/08 11:49 PM Re: my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: Shuggie]
JennySwallows Offline

old hand

<<But trust me, there are plenty of guys out there that would love to be in your position>>

And if you don't buck your ideas up and make time, I wouldn't blame her if she went out and found them.

#26545 - 02/09/08 11:59 PM Re: my girlfriend wants me to fuck her 5 times a day b [Re: JennySwallows]
xcited Offline
stranger

Is there a big age difference between the two of you as that could be another issue.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled